Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I've been MIA. This is because I've been sick, so there's really nothing exciting to talk about since I haven't really done much except sleep!!

I got a flu shot about 3 weeks ago and the very next day I started getting sick. I went to the doctor and and he gave me some antibiotics and when I was done taking those, felt fine for a day or two... then got sick AGAIN!! I am finally starting to feel a little better (my headache that I've had for a week decided to go away), but I can't hear out of my left ear because it has been clogged since Saturday! Yuck. So, I just made another doctor's appointment.

I swear, this is all thanks to the flu shot I got 3 weeks ago. We can get them for free through work and many people take advantage of this. I've worked for my company for 8 years but this is only the second time I've decided to get a flu shot (and only because M, who works here as well, pretty much made me... and my mom too, she insists EVERY year that THIS flu season will be worse than last year's). Last time I got this shot, I got sick right afterwards as well... but I thought, oh well, maybe a coincidence. After getting sick this time, NO more flu shots for me. I'm done.

Anyway... I went to my friend's Arbonne party. Have you heard of it? It's skin care and make up products. Check it out at:

https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/shopOnline.asp

And take a look at some of the before and after photos.

This stuff is amazing! I love it. And it's made with all natural ingredients. Let me tell you - I have had a lot of skin problems. I am 26 years old and my face still is always breaking out. Clinique has basically been the only make up/skin care products I can use, and even then, I still get breakouts quite often, just not as bad as I used to. I think I may be switching to Arbonne for good. If you use products from clinique, lancome, etc., the prices are very much comparable. I can't even tell you how many different products I have tried over the years... if you are going to spend the money, you should spend it on something that works!

Trust me, I've done some research and am completely grossed out by some of the products I put on my skin. Just google it. For example, I googled skin care products and animal by products. It's gross. Not to mention some of the fillers that are used in some products. No wonder they cause skin problems!

I'll leave you with that to think about.

Later lovers.

2 comments:

  1. TY for commenting on my blog! I also have Jillians book on order at the library but I am waaaay down the list LOL. Cant wait to check it out though :)

    I cannot believe you got sick! My mom refuses to get the flu shot and I havent had one of those in 2 years. Im so sorry youve not been feeling well.

    Im 28 and my face had been breaking out a lot as of 2 weeks ago. Its seemed to have calmed down now.

    ReplyDelete