Monday, January 4, 2010

Where To Start...

I feel like it's been forever since I last blogged. There are some exciting things to report.

First, I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays.

The move into M's house is complete. It was an awful time to move... very cold and snowy. But I suppose that is to be expected when you are moving in December!! The cats and the dog haven't killed each other yet. They are still trying to get used to each other, but it has been going MUCH better than we thought would.

Christmas was wonderful. Santa was very good to me. New Years Eve was a relaxing night at home. We decided not to venture out, and it was perfect.

Then the most exciting thing I have to tell you....

New Year's Day. M proposed. That's right, he put a ring on it!!



So exciting!!!

Well, I'm going to try to get caught up on your blogs...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ring! Ive so missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete