Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another Award

Yep, I was given another one, from Tania at The Road Back To Being Me and Miss Haneefa at Black Girl Gets Fit - the Creative Writer Blogger Award. Thanks girls!


1. Thank the person who gave this to you.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you.

4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.

5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.



I nominate all of you for this award.



Now... here are some lies and one truth. Can you guess which one is true?



1. I am fluent in American Sign Language.

2. I cried like a baby when M proposed.

3. I had a frog named Muffler that I won a frog jump with when I was just two.

4. I took ballet lessons for 14 years.

5. I once fell off a bar stool at Put in Bay and got knocked out... so I was life flighted to the hospital.

6. I am the only one of my siblings that has not had a baby yet.

7. I have previously been married.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm tough, I want to say #4 or #6, I say #4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, i'll say 5. Just because Put in Bay can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete