I'm starting to get a little discouraged. The scale will not budge... actually, in the past few weeks, I've gained a couple of lbs. This is so frustrating. I've lost 40 lbs since I was at my heaviest and looking back I see at pattern. I will lose about 10 or so and then I am just stuck for several weeks. I gain and lose the same 3-4 lbs.
My plan is to bump up the cardio a little bit and watch how many carbs I am eating. I still stick to about 1500 calories a day, but really the only difference I can think of is that lately, I am eating more carbs than I was about a month or so ago. I also haven't been very good about drinking my protein drink... need to get back to that.
Today is my last day of this work week... thank goodness for that!! It's also been a frustrating week on the job front. I'm so thankful for 3 day weekends every other week.
I'm excited about M's surprise party Saturday. The weather is also supposed to be gorgeous this weekend! Can't wait until Easter to see my nieces and nephew.
In wedding news, we've decided to not have our wedding in Mexico. We talked about having immediate family go to Mexico with us to be a part of it, but financially, this won't be easy for a few people and I don't want it to be a burden on anyone. With that said, it is more important to us to have our family be there on our wedding day. So a wedding at home is our final decision. My stepmom is so excited that she is willing to plan this whole thing. She already has several things in motion. September 25th is the wedding date.
Have a fabulous weekend!!
I can't really comment on the dieting thing because I would say cigarettes and sugar free redbull.... I'm not a healthy kind of person even if I am skinny... YAY for long weekends though!
ReplyDeletemy weight is stuck a bit as well..it is frustrating..but all we can really do is keep on plugging and hope for a drop.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.