Monday, April 12, 2010

Cleansing

I started my Advocare cleanse today and so far so good... BUT, I am totally missing coffee. I am not allowed to have ANY for 24 days and that is pure torture. However, this particular cleanse was a little on the expensive side, so I'm doing everything exactly the way they say it needs to be done. This also includes no dairy (no cheese!) and no bread. Sadface. There is a Spark energy drink to take in the morning... but that doesn't really cut it.

I know several people who have done this and most have lost about 1 lb a day while doing the cleanse part. That is amazing! I hope this kicks starts the weight loss because I have been stuck for about a month now. Of course, I will be blogging about my progress.

My life is becoming consumed by wedding planning... meeting with ministers, caterers, etc etc. I don't like it. What turned into just having my sister in law be my matron of honor has now turned in to having five bridesmaids, and of course five groomsmen. I didn't want to look back and only remember being so adamant about having a small wedding that we didn't include everyone we should have. We're still keeping it as simple as possible.

That's about it... I know, not very exciting. Hopefully there will be something more fun to talk about soon.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the cleanse. Be sure and drink plenty of water and take vitamins though!!

    Good luck on the wedding planning. If you get stressed about any of the planning, be sure and ask yourself will it really matter 5 years down the road. That should help you make things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the cleanse, I want to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to hear about the cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so how are u doing now? BLOG MORE! LOL

    ReplyDelete