It's days like these I do not like having an office facing the window. Ugh. I am hoping this storm isn't as bad as they're saying it will be, but somehow, I have a feeling I won't be on time for work tomorrow. I'm already assuming the worst and I'm thinking I will have to shovel before I can even get out of the driveway. Yuck.
So, 2.4 lbs down. I'm not happy about it. If you recall, as of Sunday morning, I was 3 lbs down. What happened? A few margaritas for the super bowl... that's what. Sometimes, my will power kind of sucks, obviously.
That's all I have.
I sit clear at the back of our building and wouldn't know if the apocalypse was upon us. I have to wander up front every so often to see what it's doing. That crap yesterday sucked. Another 8" down here......
ReplyDeleteAs for the weight thing, 2.4 isn't bad. Everyone needs a margarita once in awhile :) Don't be too hard on yourself!