- First let me just say that I HATE SNOW!! We got a bunch of it here in Ohio over the weekend... and more is on the way. Even after all of the shoveling, my car barely makes it up the driveway. I would be oh so happy if I never ever saw snow again!! Saturday Morning was terrible, but since M has 4 wheel drive, we decided to go grocery shopping anyway. It's just snow, I don't understand why people must drive like idiots. Isn't it common sense that if you drive 72 mph weaving in and out of traffic in a Rent A Center van on a snow covered highway that hasn't been completely cleared yet, you will probably end up in an accident (yes, we saw said van crash into another car before hitting the wall on Route 8... stupid). Also, there is no need to drag along at 10 mph the. whole. way. It's not THAT bad.
- Let's see... weight loss... M changed the battery in the scale since it was dying. So even though weigh in isn't until Tuesday, I decided to weigh myself yesterday morning. I was down 3 lbs. This is great considering I lost nothing last week.
- We checked out phones at Verizon. I think I have it narrowed down to the LG Dare, or the LG enV. Still thinking about this. I haven't had a new phone in forever.
- Since my Colts blew it last night, I currently owe M $5. This annoys me. Not that owe M $5, but the Colts should have won that game!
- Since I have moved in with M, I watch entirely too much TV. With the exception of showering, going to JCPenny and Target, I watched TV ALL DAY yesterday. When I was still living by myself, I didn't even have cable. And I was ok with that. Now, I'm pretty sure I have an unhealthy obsession with shows on A&E such as, Hoarders and I Survived. I also am just a little embarrassed to admit that I hate missing new episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. This needs to stop.
Have a fantastic week, kids. I'm off to catch up on your blogs.
Agree about the snow. Here in Michigan we were told to expect between 8-12 inches. Ick! And I DEFINITELY agree about the Colts. I counted 2 personal fouls and a pass interference that wasn't called against them. I wouldn't be surprised if the refs had money on the Saints. And I too have an unhealthy addiction to Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I chalk it up to a crush on Brody Jenner and the fact that I like Kim [and Reggie, just not right now.]
ReplyDeleteUgh I am Central New York and it pretty much constantly snows everyday... the Dare and EnV are both great phones, I have had both but currently have the Dare.
ReplyDeleteI love the EnV phone.
ReplyDeleteHey, there's nothing wrong with Keeping Up With the Kardashians, that show is so ridiculous you can't help watch to see what's gonna happen next... Hoarders and Intervention do wonders for your self-esteem :)
ReplyDeleteStay warm in all that snow!!
I am right there with you on the Ohio snow...I am so over it right now! Be safe!
ReplyDelete