Thursday, February 4, 2010

Phones

My cell phone contract with AT&T is up next month. I will be switching to Verizon, as M and most people I talk to have Verizon. I currently have this old school phone...
Yeah, it's old and pretty beat up. So I've been thinking of a new phone I may want. Maybe something like this...



Now, let me point out that talking on the phone is one of my least favorite things to do. Actually, I mainly need a phone to text since I do that way more often. I don't think I want to go with a Blackberry or anything of that sort.


Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. You annd I are in the same boat, the phone Im using right now is ridiculously old. For me, I really really want the Samsung Impression. I love the whole keyboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LG Dare from verizon. I have ti and love to touch screen for texting! Its also very blackerry-esq.

    ReplyDelete